Suggest treatment for severe belching
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
The symptom you have is due to gastroesophageal reflux .
Piles is not the cause.
Eat multiple smaller meals.
Take Nexium for 4 weeks if symptoms persists.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence and belching
- Drugs/medication for Severe belching
- Severe belching after heart by pass surgery
- Severe belching and nausea
- Severe belching in alcoholics
- What causes severe belching
- Symptoms of Severe belching
- Severe belching causes
- Treatment and cure for Severe belching
- Diagnosis of Severe belching
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?