Suggest treatment for severe anxiety
No it does not
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
First about your bp. One or two readings of high bp does not diagnose high bp. It should be persistently high. Further it takes around 5-10 years of uncontrolled bp for patients to develope kidney dysfunction.
Now about your kidneys, as you had all your tests done only 6 months ago, it is very difficult for it to abnormal now. Bubbles in urine can be normally present.
Still if you are worried, you can get your Kidney Function Test, Urine Routine examination & ultrasound abdomen, which will clear all your worries.
If you have any more question, I'll be happy to help.
It was pleasure talking with you.
If you need help in future. I'll be happy to help.
If you don't have any more question regarding present situation, you can choose to close the discussion.
Wishing you a healthy life.
Thanks & take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
- Suggest treatment for severe anxiety attacks
- Suggest treatment for severe indigestion due to anxiety
- Suggest treatment for severe anxiety
- Suggest treatment for severe anxiety followed by chest discomfort
- Suggest treatment for severe anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for adhdrls and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatments for anxiety
- Suggest treatment for severe depression anxiety adhd and ptsd
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib