Suggest treatment for rotator cuff tendonitis, bursitis and a labral tear
Overhead movements are affected.
Thanks for posting your query.
Doing exercise along with an injury or inflammation depends on your pain perception. The rotator cuff tendonitis and bursitis and a labral tear all affect the extension of the arm specially the overhead movements. The push ups need more of forearm and biceps and triceps muscles. It does not involve an overhead movement. If your MRI scan suggests all these findings then a proper rest and treatment is needed so that the inflammation subsides.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Rigorous activities need to be avoided.
Thanks for writing again.
Inability to turn a door knob can be due to a mild inflammation at the elbow. It can be due to bursitis or tendonitis. This tear and inflammation will keep you away from rigorous physical activities like wrestling or swimming.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rotator cuff tendonitis vs tear
- Calcific rotator cuff tendonitis
- How is rotator cuff tendonitis treated
- Symptoms of rotator cuff tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tendonitis healing time
- Diagnosis of rotator cuff tendonitis
- Lymphoma rotator cuff tendonitis
- Drugs/medication for rotator cuff tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tendonitis causes
- Treatment and cure for rotator cuff tendonitis
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?