Suggest treatment for ringworm infection
i consulted dermatologist she gave abzorb powder (chlotrimazole) dk gel and T.Teczine tab i had used and i was not feeling iching. then i stopped but after 15 days again iching was starting. plz tell me permanent solution
I suggest oral and topical terbinafine
Hello. Thank you for wriying to us
I am dr.kakkar(dermatologist). I have gone through hour query and i have noted your concern.
I suggest you to take an oral antifungal e.g Tab Zimig (Terbinafine 250mg) once daily for 2 weeks.
Topically you may use Zimig cream (1% Terbinafine cream) twice daily.
You may continue with Teczine Tab. for another 10 days.
advice regarding antifungals
Take antifungal tablet after meal in evening. Two weeks of treatment is usually enough for cure however the treatment may be extended up to 4 weeks if required. There are no side effects of this cream even if it is used for somewhat longer duration.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recurrent ringworm infection have nickel allergy treatment and prevention
- Treatment and cure for scalp ringworm infection
- Treatment and cure for ringworm infection
- Suggest treatment for intestinal infection
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory infection
- Treatment of ringworm
- Suggest bladder infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for worm infection
- Suggest treatment for infected prostate
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body