Suggest treatment for red spots on upper back in infants
there are a lot of red spots on my 2 months old baby's back, can u tell me what's that and how should i do?
photo as attached
These are normal.Nothing needs to be done if the child is active and fine
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
These rashes are normal for a baby of 1-2 months age. No need to worry about it. No ointment needs to be applied. However, if you wish, you can apply calamine lotion as a soothing agent. Nothing else needs to be done if the child is otherwise active and fine.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Treatment for bruises on left upper back
- Ayurvedic treatment for spots on the back
- Suggest treatment for back injury
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for rash on upper body and back
- Treatment and cure for upper back injury
- Stiff upper back treatment
- Suggest treatment for upper back pain during pregnancy
- What is the treatment for upper back pain