Suggest treatment for recurrent infection in the lungs
You need to be specific about the problem
Hi, thank you for using Healthcare Magic. You need to be specific about the diagnosis. There are a great number of pulmonary conditions and no recommendations can be made without knowing what the problem is. The problem sounds infectious, based on reported number of antibiotic courses received.
My thought is that there is no natural or homeopathic remedy that can be administered for this problem, assuming it's related to repeated infections. If there is some kind of defect in the lung that makes you prone to repeated lung infections (something like mild cystic fibrosis or bronchiectasis), the only thing that can be done is to treat the infection when it arises.
You can improve your immune function by eating a healthy diet, avoiding alcohol, drugs, too many fatty and sugary foods, and smoking; taking good care of yourself, sleeping adequately and exercising. If you are staying otherwise healthy, this could reduce the number of infections that are occurring. There may be some natural or homeopathic remedies available that may help here. Echinacea is one such herb that has been used for centuries to treat colds and all sorts of infections, and is thought to boost the immune system. This is readily available at all health food stores. You could ask there about other herbs that might stimulate the immune system.
Hope this answers your query. If you have further questions, I would be happy to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for fungal lung infection
- Having cellulitis uti and lung infection suggest the treatment
- Treatment and cure for serious lung infections
- Treatment and cure for lung infection
- Treatment for lung infection
- Treatment and cure for secondary lung infection
- Treatment and cure for recurrent lung infections
- Treatment and cure for bacterial lung infection
- Treatment and cure for acute lung infection
- Treatment and cure for viral lung infection