Suggest treatment for persistent stomach pain
A scan is the next step.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
This type of pain persisting over 2 months is not normal.
Can you pinpoint the area where you are experiencing the pain ?
Do you see any relation with triggers - menstrual cycle, food, season etc ?
What was the result of the ultrasound scan that you had ?
Can you upload your report ?
That would have been my next advice - internal exam by a surgeon and a gynecologist plus an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound scan.
Looking forward to hearing form you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for lower back and stomach pain
- Treatment for chronic stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and bloating
- Suggest treatment for constipation with stomach pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and back pain
- Suggest treatment for gastric problem with stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and loose motions
- Cerazette stomach pain treatment
- Diaherra and stomach pain treatment