Suggest treatment for persistent and painful hemorrhoids

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hello. During a bowel movment I passed what looks like a fleshy ball. It's smaller than a pea and has finger like projections off of it. It's happened twice now and both times I found it on the toilet paper after wiping. I also have a hemorrhoid that protrudes out during bowel movments and somtimes causes a steak of bright blood on tissue paper as well. I am a 30 year old female and I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant. I have no serious medical history.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Submit asap for histo-pathology examination to get correct diagnosis

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
To recapitulate: Female/30 - 27 weeks pregnant - known hemorrhoids that protrude out during bowel movements and sometimes causes streak of bright blood on tissue paper - found fleshy ball like thing twice today during bowel movement as seen in the picture - smaller than a pea - has finger like projections - happened twice now and found them on the tissue paper on wiping ...

As per the history and the picture you have provided, this looks to be a polyp that has got detached and found on the tissue paper.
It is best to send this immediately for histo-pathology examination. Must be submitted immediately the the Doctor's or ER so that it is placed in suitable medium and processed. This will give the most correct diagnosis what it is.

I hope this answer helps you to get the most correct diagnosis.