Suggest treatment for penis and scrotal vein inflammation post suture groin repair
You have to be patient. It takes time.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Followin an inguinal hernia repair it may take a few months for the tightness to disappear. The sensitivity or hyperasthesia is due to the alteration in the nerve supply and would last significantly longer. The fine branches of the nerves have been cut during the surgery and are currently in healing stage. The fibres reconnect but the reconnection is not proper. Such a thing gives rise to this sensitivity. It does not indicate inflammation but may be characterised by burning or altered sensation over the area of the nerve supply. It would take time and nothing else is really going to be helpful.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Kunal Saha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus vein inflammation
- Treatment and cure for superficial vein inflammation
- Vein inflammation treatment
- Vein inflammation shoulder blade
- Vein inflammation in leg symptoms
- Treatment and cure for vein inflammation
- Skin rash vein inflammation
- Foreskin vein inflammation
- Vein inflammation in the head
- Vein inflammation after iv