Suggest treatment for parotid gland tumor
Find a Surgeon where most Parotid surgeries are done.
Thanks for your query.
Read your history, seen the reports and understood your concerns.
I would advise you the following:
Since there is no improvement with homeopathy that you are trying for the last 14 months, I do not understand the reasons to continue it. These too are medicines and if not working should be stopped.
Since there is a recurrence and the chances of facial nerve injury increases in reoperations, you still have to take the risk.
The best way is to find a Surgeon or a Doctor or consult a Onco-surgeon who has the most exposure in Parotid surgery.
Complete removal of the parotid is one of the answer and worth taking a calculated risk. Find the center where parotid surgery is done in good numbers.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Parotid gland tumor eye twitch
- Parotid gland tumor causes
- Parotid gland tumor surgery recovery
- Diagnosis of parotid gland tumor
- Treatment and cure for parotid gland tumor
- Symptoms of parotid gland tumor
- Benign parotid gland tumor
- Is parotid gland tumors fluid filled
- Drugs/medication for parotid gland tumor
- Pregnancy parotid gland tumor