Suggest treatment for paraphimosis

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Mon, 23 Jun 2014 in Sexual Health
Question: Hi Doctor,
I need your assistance on the 2 issues -
1. I am 28 years old and have been facing weak erections.
2. Tight foreskin - does not retract during erection
I am slightly overweight but exercise regularly.
Please advise on the same
Thanks
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please get the following tests done

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic.com
there are two issues
1- Fore skin on penis can't be retracted back- It is called paraphimosis is it is partial and Phimosis if no retraction is possible. It needs to be corrected surgically otherwise there may be problem in entering the vagina
2- Erection problem- Being overweight is a good enough cause for ED because it causes raised SHBG , causing lowered free testosterone . It also reduced self esteem , makes you vulnerable to hypertension, diabetes which may further cause ED. please get your BP , serum Testosterone and Fasting blood sugar checked in morning.
3- Try to reduce your weight.
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 32 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Can you please suggest a couple of places in XXXXXXX where i can have these tested. I live in the Khar/Bandra area.

For the foreskin, i read online that there a kind of a cream which you apply to loosen it and then it retracts without a problem?

Thanks for the assistanc
Brief Answer:
Get the tests done from any lab

Detailed Answer:
Hello
There are many places. You can go to any path lab . Please search on line LAL PATH LAB in mumbai-it is very popular. No cream is going to work, you will get hundreds of such ads though so do fall prey to these.
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA