Suggest treatment for painful intercourse
The last 2 months i suffer from pain during intercourse. It feels like i have a vaginal wound or a tear. I have been to a gynecologist a month ago, he checked and told me there is a red, irritated area inside my vagina and gave me cicatridina ovules. After using them i felt better for a while but now the pain is back, i think in a different area. When i visited the gynecologist he didn't mention anything about sexually transmitted disease so I guess this is not the case. What do you think this is? And how can i prevent it? It ruins my sex life. We have started trying for a baby the last 2 months i don't know if this plays a role somehow.
Hello and Weicome to Health Care Magic Forum. Thanks for writing in to us. I would like to know that did u had pain during intercourse earlier also whether occasional. is painful intercourse associated with bleeding ?
I will advise you to be stress free during stress,as it can lead to vaginismus.Indulge in fore play , relax your body. you can also apply Visna cream or any other lubricant as antidepressant medication can causevaginal dryness which can lead to painful intercourse. It will not affect the chances of getting pregnant per se but decreased frequency of intercourse can lead to decreased chances of conception. please get back to me with any other query.Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid and painful intercourse
- How to prevent painful intercourse
- Severe vaginal dryness painful intercourse any suggestions
- Painful intercourse associated with gardasil vaccination
- Cervical ectropion and painful intercourse
- Desensitization therapy for painful intercourse
- Cloudy urine and painful intercourse
- Painful intercourse on loestrin 24
- Painful intercourse and abdominal bloating
- Will osphena treat painful intercourse ?