Suggest treatment for pain in testicles

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 9 Sep 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I having some pain in my balls.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Pain in testicles could be due to infection of Testicles (Orchitis).

Detailed Answer:

Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in both the testicles .

This could be mostly due to infection of testicles (Orchitis).

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of Scrotum.

In the mean while you can start taking broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily orally ..Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to drink more water .To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.

Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad