Suggest treatment for mottled skin on the palms
Either bier spots or hereditary in nature
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I have reviewed all the attached photographs and it is not looking like livedo reticularis or palmar erythema.
It can be either bier spots or hereditary in nature.
Both are physiological conditions and nothing needs to be done.
Moreover since it increases during outdoor activities and decreases during indoors and on laying in bed there are more chances of it being bier spots. Also you are not having any other complaints so it seems to be physiological most likely.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dengue palm itchy treatment
- Suggest treatment for skin exzema
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Treatment and cure for skin palms
- Suggest treatment for tanned skin
- Ayurvedic treatment for palm sweating
- Palm numbness treatment
- Ayurveda treatment for sweating of palms
- Suggest treatment for skin eczema
- Urine treatment for sweaty palm