Suggest treatment for high fever and sore throat
Spportive care continued
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. feeling pain in neck and slight fever on 8th day of illness with viral probles and high grade fever and sore throat is just a sequelae and an improvement towards recovery. All the boy needs is some more rest, a viral infection takes 2 weeks to clear symptoms completely, advil and supportive care till then, he may take 3 to 4 advil along with some home remedies like salt water gargles for sore throat, neck muscles gentle massage, warm comforting beverages like herbal tea mixed with honey and rest for a while. There is nothing to worry about. He is already on the path of recovery and till sunday he will be up and running i promise.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and him and dont forget to close the discussion please.
I seriously doubt that to be a viral meningitis. Dont worry that presents quite differently. Its just a sequelae of sore throat and sligt rest and supportive care will sort it out. Just hang in there.
I hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High fever sore throat then low body temp in children
- Postinor causes sore throat and high fever
- High fever coughing sore throat stomach ache
- High fever with a sore throat after a dog bite
- High fever stomach ache sore throat in child
- High fever sore throat cough blood
- High fever stomach ache sore throat children
- High fever and sore throat
- High fever sore throat suggestions
- Barking cough high fever and sore throat