Suggest treatment for hepatitis B
Only chronic cases need treatment because...........
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Yes, there is good treatment for chronic hepatitis B. However, your doctor needs to do test to show that this is the case. Hepatitis B is considered chronic if it persists beyond 6months after initially tested as positive. This is because 9/10 persons who contract hepatitis B will heal spontaneously within this time frame. I will suggest you exercise patience and get the okay of the doctor before aggressively pursuing treatment options.
You pain can be managed with pain medications. This should not be a reason for premature initiation of treatment.
I hope this clarifies your doubts and settles some worries. I wish you well and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the treatments for hepatitis b
- Treatment and cure for hepatitis b
- Hepatitis b reactive treatment
- Hepatitis b treatment
- Treatment for hepatitis b carriers
- Chronic hepatitis b treatment
- Herbalife treatment hepatitis b
- Suggest treatment for chronic hepatitis b
- Hepatitis b exposure treatment
- Hepatitis b positive treatment