Suggest treatment for hard bump on back
mostly Sebaceous cyst - get it removed.
Thanks for your query and a proper history.
A lump in the middle of the back, where you get some white on squeezing is a sebaceous cyst unless proved otherwise.
Please consult a General Surgeon and get this removed for 2 reasons.
1 . You get rid of the lump, as it is on the pressure are like a back.
2. You get a confirmed diagnosis.
I hope this answer helps you to get the right direction in getting a cure and diagnosis.
Wishing you healthy life.
Please ask your Family Physician.
Yes please. You may consult a Dermatologist if He is the One who operated such cysts in your country or a General Surgeon.
Your Family Surgeon can tell you the best option and may give a proper reference is that is needed in your Country.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Suggest treatment for back and ribs pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on arms and back
- Suggest treatment for back injury
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain