Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for growth on face

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6248 Questions
I am having some sort of growing on my face. Please help me with that.
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
details below

Detailed Answer:
thanks for the query and photograph.
It is appearing like a cystic acne.
I would like to know the following things.
1. Do you have pain in this lesion?
2. Any material comes out of this when you press it?
Please answer the above so i can help you better.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for growth on face 9 minutes later
Very little pain. No material comes out of it.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cystic acne

Detailed Answer:
It is cystic acne.
You need treatment with oral antibiotics and topical application of adapalene gel.
This will give you relief.
If there is no response intra lesional steroids may be considered.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor