Suggest treatment for food poisoning and severe stomach pain
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
It seems that you are suffering from food poisoning. I would insist you to take some antispasmodic like Decolic tablet when needed, as well as omeprazole once daily. Pepto bismol may be taken. Take ORS (oral rehydration solution) in case you develop vomiting.
Irrespective of treatment it may take a couple of days to recover. Please be patient. In case of any untoward event, do not hesitate to visit the ER.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain after eating food poisoning
- Upper stomach pain nausea vomiting food poisoning food intolerance suggest
- Stomach pain severe chills sore throat is this food poisoning
- Suggest treatment for food poisoning
- Bloated stomach stomach pain had food poisoning need medical attention
- Severe stomach pain food poisoning
- Stomach pain vomiting discomfort food poisoning or flu bug
- Suggest treatment for vomiting due to food poisoning
- Food poisoning treatment chart
- Food poisoning and severe back pains
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation