Suggest Treatment For Fever And Cough During Pregnancy
Try warm saline gargles.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Mild fever and cough can be managed with rest steam warm saline gargles and increasing fluid intake. You can also try home remedies like ginger ale and honey or oral cough lozenges.
In case the cough is severe or there is high grade fever with chills then proper antibiotics will be needed after consulting your gynecologist.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hoarse voice sore chesty cough
- Heart racing urge to cough
- How do i get rid of a chesty cough
- Food to avoid during throat infection and cough
- How do i get rid of a wheezy chesty cough
- Home remedies for 11 month old babies chesty cough
- Home remedies for stubborn chesty cough
- I get pain and tingling in my left arm when i cough
- I quit smoking 8 weeks ago and now have a bad cough
- Head feels pressured blocked nose and chesty cough