Suggest treatment for fatty liver

Question
Hi Sir, my name is XXXXe 43 years age, i donot have gall bladder removed during stone operation 2009, before that also i used to feel heavy on my abdomen, wheather i eat, drink, becomes so heavy, i feel tired, lathargic. cannot sleep comfortably, i have been consulting various doctors even liver and gastro, they say i have a fatty liver, i used to take alchol, now i have stopped almost 4-5 months but this problem is on and on, i have tried all the medicines, but not much relief, please help me out. thanks
sir i taking liv 52 ds on regular basis, and other antibiotics for stomach , please expedite. thanks
Posted Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
life style changes. probiotics

Detailed Answer:

I went through the query and understood your concern.

So many drugs will definitely affect your gastro intestinal system. I like to advise few measures which will help you.
1. Exercise: daily 30min for 5 days a week. You should sweat a lot and heart rate should be more than 110/min.
2. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Restrict all other food.
3. Drink plenty of water. Have yogurt and probiotics with liv 52 on daily basis.
These measures will help you in good health and also to reduce abdomen size.

I hope this information helps you and answered your question. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for fatty liver 11 hours later
Sir I taking live 52 daily basis and curd also cold milk from long time still no improvement
Sir , i am already having curd , lassi, milk and liv 52 ds on regular basis, but this not working? looking forward for your favourable response. thanks

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
lifestyle changes

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you should continue the same along with probiotic drug like bacelac and prokinetic drugs may help you. Do regular exercises as explained before.

Check for your blood sugar levels and lipid profile once. You need to monitor them. The main treatment is exercise and diet. Next based on the investigations report specific treatment can be decided if required. .

I hope this information helps you and answered your concern. Follow these instructions and you can see the changes in 10-15 days.

Hope this helps you. Feel free to ask any further queries.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for fatty liver 58 minutes later
sir, are these the name of medicines that i need to buy from market bacelac and prokinetic drugs

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Bacelac, ganaton total

Detailed Answer:

Since you are from XXXXXXX you can ask for bacelac which is a lactobacilli (prebiotic) and for prokinetic drug like Ganaton Total once every morning for 3-5 days. This will cause propulsive movement of intestine and hence help in expulsion of contents from intestine (in very few patients frequency of defecation may increase) and stop pantocid dsr, ocid 20,40, lesuride & o2. You can discuss the same from your doctor.

I hope this information helps you.

If satisfied with my information kindly close the query and write a review as well. If any further queries/information please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.