Suggest treatment for episcleritis

Dr. Dadapeer K

Ophthalmologist

Posted on Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: a month pass now these something on my eyes and I can figure out what is is help please
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It seems like episcleritis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Health care magic

I am Dr. Dadapeer K, an Ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.

I saw the photo attached with the question, it shows redness and nodular swelling of the sclera in the inferior portion of the eye adjacent to the cornea.
This appears like inflammation of the episclera.
The treatment is by use of antiinflammatory drugs for control of the inflammation. Oral analgesic tablets can be used for pain relief.
I usually treat conditions like this with anti-inflammatory eye drops like ketorolac or flurbiprofen.
If the condition fails to respond then mild steroid eye drops may be required under the supervision of your eye doctor.

Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Thank you
with regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Dadapeer K 11 minutes later
one more question what could have cause it
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Most of these follow allergy.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thank you for the follow up question.

Most of these occur as a allergic reaction.

Thank you