Suggest treatment for dizziness, confusion and low blood sugar levels
You should stop the diet and inform us more.
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM.
I have gone carefully through your concerns.
The information you gave is very limited and as far as i can understand, your query is; is the low carbs diet the cause of the symptoms?
Well, first of all please specify when did your symptoms started? Do they correlate with the starting of the diet?
Second, please describe the medication you are taking actually ( if any) your weight and height.
If you checked the blood sugar during these days it will be helpful to send the results.
Will be a pleasure to give you some more information after the above informations.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low blood sugar levels88
- Low blood sugar level 57
- Fatal low blood sugar level
- Extremely low blood sugar levels
- Treatment for a diabetic 2 with low blood sugar person
- Tiredness dizziness shaky hands low blood sugar
- Lymphoma low blood sugar levels
- Treatment and cure for Low blood sugar
- Low blood sugar levels and palettes
- Metacam and low blood sugar levels
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?