Suggest treatment for difficulty concentrating and lack of focus at work
A direct one to one consultation with a psychiatrist is advisable.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have carefully gone through the details provided. It seems that going by the nature of problems, you should rather see a psychiatrist. I would not suggest an online consultation with a doctor for ADD as it would need a detailed evaluation, something that can better be done by direct one to one interaction. The psychiatrist you see will be able to evaluate whether you have ADD or something else. Based on his evaluation, he can prescribe you suitable medicines. I would insist you not to self medicate. Some doctor through a platform like HealthcareMagic cannot prescribe you medicines.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Kunal Saha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and difficulty in sleeping
- Suggest treatment for my unhappiness and loss of focus
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and difficulty in concentration
- Suggest treatment for difficulty in swallowing
- Suggest treatment for lack of concentration
- Suggest treatment for lack of sexual desire
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for depression restlessness and lack of concentration
- Treatment for difficulty focusing and inappropriate conversation