Suggest treatment for delayed periods when trying to check for PCOS
Please correct the drug's name
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
I have reviewed your report.
Continous spotting and bleeding can occur in hormonal disturbances, especially if the periods are occurring after a delayed cycle because it leads to increased endometrial thickness, and hence increased bleeding.
Please check the name of the drug you have mentioned, and correct the name if wrong as Such a drug is not given for irregular and prolonged periods.
Please get back to me with the drug's name.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment required for abnormal periods when trying to conceive
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Suggest treatment to regularize periods
- Suggest treatment for delayed periods due to pcod problem
- Trying to conceive irregular periods pcos allopathy ineffective ayurvedic treatment
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods
- What treatment is suggested for delay in periods
- Suggest treatment for delayed periods when suffering from pcod
- Suggest treatment for no periods
- Suggest treatment for delayed periods