Suggest treatment for crossed toes
Use sandals with toe spacers.
Thanks for posting your query.
*Wear sandles with a wide and deep toe box. This can often solve the problem and prevent you from needing more treatment.
* Wear sandles with Correct Toes spacers. Spacers to separate the first and second toes.
If the problem is still persistent then surgery is the only option.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurrent pain in my toes
- What treatment is suggested for corn on the little toe
- Hyperextended small toe treatment
- Treatment of bullae on legs and toes
- Treatment klebsiella toe
- Suggest treatment for cold and numb toe and depression
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful red toes
- Suggest treatment for pain and infection in toe
- Hyperextended pinky toe treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes