Suggest treatment for cough and runny nose
Is this okay ?
Passing urine 6 hourly once is fine
Hi.... any child who passes urine 6 hourly once is normal, that means in a period of 24 hours if a child passes urine 4 times then it should be fine.
Only thing is the quantity should be normal.
I feel your child is normal if the quantity of urine he is passing is appropriate.
Sometimes some medicines used for cough and cold can cause decreased urination. But this will settle in a few days.
Do not worry if the child is otherwise active and playful.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Cough but no runny nose
- Treatment for runny nose cough and upper tract infection
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Constant runny nose and cough
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose