Suggest treatment for bronchitis

Dr. Robert Galamaga

Oncologist

Posted on Mon, 2 Mar 2015 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: What causes bronkictis
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Considerat

Detailed Answer:
thanks for the question.

There are several different possible causes of bronchitis.

One possible cause is inflammation related to asthma.

Another possible cause is a viral infection.

Lastly there could also be a bacterial infection which might contribute to bronchitis. Sometimes there is a combination of asthma and some type of infection which can cause the symptoms.

Bronchitis is commonly associated with significant coughing, sometimes wheezing and sometimes shortness of breath.

Treatment for bronchitis depends on the possible cause it might include some type of medication or antibiotic.

Thanks again for sharing your health care concern.

Dr. Galamaga
Follow up: Dr. Robert Galamaga 8 minutes later
What is a viral infection

What
at is a viral infection?

How did I get this I had the f,l u vaccine
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Considerations

Detailed Answer:
virus is an infectious organism which can cause various types of illness.

You can still get a viral infection even though you had the flu vaccine. The flu vaccine only protects you against certain types of flu virus.

Usually bronchitis will slowly resolve over a few days. Please talk to your doctor.

Dr. Galamaga