Suggest treatment for blood in stool after taking enemas

Question
Hello, i noticed some blood in my stool and after wiping.. U have read on the internet i can be from several different things.. My father died from esphegal cancer could this be related? Also i had anal sex 2 weeks ago and i have also giving myself several enamas the last being about 4 days ago i just noticed bleeding tonite.. Could thus be from the anal sex or enamas or a more serious problem.. Please help as i am very concerned..
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is unrelated with none of the above

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
was it a fresh blood , what was the quantity and was it associated with passing gas or stools? is there any pain? It is unlikely to be due to cancer because those present differently, often unnoticed by people.

Anal sex 4 weeks back can't produce mucosal damage to persist for 4 weeks and enemas alone will not damage the inner lining. So please answer the above queries to see what is the matter.

Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for blood in stool after taking enemas 6 hours later
Yes the blood looked fresh , it was associated with stools not passing gas, anal sex was 2 weeks ago and also i strained very very hard about 4 or 5 days ago after giving myself an enema

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get it examined by a surgeon

Detailed Answer:
Hello
It seems to be a fissure . It is mild discontinuation of mucosa , associated with constipation. You need to get examined by a surgeon internally .
dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa