Suggest treatment for blisters on the toe
ing errands and going to school, by the way.
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and seen the photograph.
You need to get it drained and since it is showing considerable pus formation and inflammation,you need to take an antibiotic course along with anti inflammatory and analgesic medicines.
A regular dressing with antibiotic ointment and oral medications should heal it in 5-7 days.
Consult your doctor and get the job done.
I hope it helps however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for blisters caused due to athletes foot
- Suggest treatment for a child having blisters on rectum
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Suggest treatment for blisters cause in labia after shaving
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Swollen inflamed toe blister between fingers throbbing pain treatment options
- Suggest treatment for pain and infection in toe
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Have little blisters on fingers suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes