Suggest treatment for an infestation of a parasite on skin
Thanks for contacting HCM with your health care concerns.
You are noticing an infestation of a parasite on your skin. I can not give you a diagnosis through this forum. You need to seek medical attention to get a sample of the eggs or bug. You could have lice infestation and a doctor will need to actually observe the infestation to be able to treat it properly. There is a local topical solution that can be used to kill off the infestation.
1. Lice infestation
2. Seek medical attention for treatment
I hope I answered your question
Since I am not able to really see the bugs I am only guessing as to what they are. I think you need to see your doctor to get a better and more conclusive diagnosis.
Another possibility is bed bugs but they would not live on your skin, or crab lice which are bigger than regular lice but only stay in the genital area.
Sorry I can't give you any additional information
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for skin lightening
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Intestinal parasites treatment treatments
- Suggest treatment for skin exzema
- Suggest treatment for skin pigmentation
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Suggest treatment for itchy skin
- Suggest treatment for tanned skin
- Suggest treatment for dry skin
- Suggest treatment for skin eczema