Suggest treatment for acne on the face
I am 27 years old woman I have pimple on my cheeks I want doctor he has siggested me xedge multi vaitamin and clinmiskin gel can take thos medication is it safe to use
They are safe and used in treating acne
I have gone through your query.
Now you have acne and doctor has suggested you clinmiskin and xedge multivitamins. And you want to know whether this agents are safe or can be used together.
So to answer this I would say they are safe and can be used together. And they are helpful in treating acne
Apart from this you can also consider using acnesol soap which will also be beneficial. Try to keep your face dry and clean.
If you have any thing in the mind, I'll be glad to address it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Acne scars on face treatment
- Suggest treatment for dry acne spot on face
- Suggest treatment for acne and blemishes
- Suggest medication for acne treatment
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation on face and recurrence of acne
- Treatment for acne and pimple on face
- Suggest treatment for freckles and acne scars on face
- Suggest treatment for acne
- Have severe acne on face suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for cystic acne
- Positive pregnancy test, precautions taken during sex, delayed periods....
- Heart palpitations. prescribed beta blockers. on levothyroxine. history...
- Severe one sided headaches, nausea, blisters on face, neck. prescribed...
- Voice hoarseness, on HCG diet. Common side effect ?
- Have infection which is fatal to fetus, doctors recommend abortion....
- Left ovary contains avascular cyst with septum, no blood flow in septum....
- Child having high fever and headache. Taken motrin. Fever persisting....
- Itchiness in testicles, reddish coloration. on dermovate cream, worsened...
- Chest congestion and breathlessness. On Wysolone and Seroflo inhaler. No...
- Severe shoulder pain. Taking ibuprofen. MRI not needed. Physiotherapy...