Suggest remedy for irregular menstruation
You need a Gynecologist's consultation.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
The irregularity of periods can be due to hormonal imbalance;ovarian cyst or any other cause which needs investigation.
Check your thyroid report because thyroid is one of the reason for irregular periods.If it is not normal take medicine for that.
The underlying cause need to be detected and manage otherwise it is no use taking vitamin supplements like gynovit.
Hormone therapy might be useful.
You need a Gynecologist's consultation followed by investigations( Blood counts,Hb%, hormonal assay, pelvic sonography /ovulation study) as required.
Evaluation all the findings would decide treatment plan.
Hope that helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Duphaston for irregular menstruation
- I have irregular menstruation suggest me the remedy
- Eltroxin irregular menstruation
- Suggest medication for irregular menstruation
- Irregular menstruation safe days
- Irregular menstruation ovulation
- Irregular menstruation have pcod suggestion to use clomid
- Irregular menstruation taking letrozole unable to conceive suggestion
- Irregular menstruation for before marriage
- Atenolol and irregular menstruation
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation