Suggest treatment for acne on forehead
Neosporin original ointment
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You can apply "Neosporin Original Ointment" or take simple antibiotic tablets like amoxicilline 500mg twicw a day for five days.
If that boil (acne) shows a white point at its summit, you can squeeze and drain it and clean it with any antibiotic solution or alcohol, and apply the ointment over it, and dress it with band-aid or handyplast like bandage, whichever is easily available there.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Deepika Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for acne and blemishes
- Suggest medication for acne treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe acne
- What treatment is suggested for acne
- Suggest treatment for acne on forehead
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Suggest treatment for acne scars
- Treatment for acne on forehead
- Suggest treatment for acne
- Suggest treatment for cystic acne