Suggest treatment for a red rash between breasts
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
I am sorry to hear that you are having a rash between your breasts. This could be related to a yeast infection. I would recommend using a topical powder form of an over the counter antifungal like lamisil or tinactin. This should stop the rash. To prevent further red rashes in the area try to keep it dry. Usually using a talcum powder to dry the area will help.
Sometimes you can get a rash there without having infection an it is caused by chaffing or the sweat and rubbing in the breast area. The best thing is try to keep it dry as possible. Sometime even going without wearing a bra will help
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bone cancer
- What causes dry mouth and white patch on tongue?
- What causes burning sensation and pain in elbow joint and hip joint?
- Suggest treatment for skin rashes
- What are side effects of Metanx?
- What does a brown spot on arm indicate?
- What causes hair growth on heel?
- Suggest treatment for itchy, painful and swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for hemiplegic migraines
- What causes itching and pain in feet at night while sleeping?