Suggest the course of action in case of accidental ingestion of a vaginal pessary
No need to worry.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
If you have vaginal pessary by mistake, no need to worry.
Because it contains Cotrimoxazole, which we can use orally also.
Hope you found the answer useful.
Dr. Richa Agarwal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Accidental oral ingestion of clotrimazole
- Child accidental ingestion of xanax
- Kid accidentally ingested xanax
- Accidental ingestion of duolin inhaler
- Accidental citalopram ingestion in children
- Oxyelite pro accidental ingestion
- Accidentally ingested petroleum jelly
- Accidentally ingested aspirin pregnancy
- Microgynon accidental ingestion of a child
- Accidental amoxicillin ingestion
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?