Suggest remedy for lump near scapula in a person with multiple lipomas
Yest, you should definitely tell about that lump near scapula.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Thanks for the detailed history.
By your history and description, possibility of lipoma is more in that small lump near scapula.
But better to tell your breast doctor about that scapular lump.
No harm in getting done ultrasound examination of that lump.
This will mostly come as lipoma only.
Possibility of metastatic lesion is less likely.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of multiple lipomas
- Is garlic good for multiple lipomas
- Multiple lipomas causes
- Latest treatment for multiple lipoma
- Is there any cure for multiple lipoma
- Multiple lipomas in breast
- Suggest medicines for multiple lipoma
- Treatment and cure for multiple lipomas
- Multiple lipomas and fish oil
- Diagnosis of multiple lipomas