Suggest remedy for heat boils on body

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I have been getting some heat boils in my body especially in under arms. what should be the best remedy for that and why do I frequently get these kinda boils.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
picture needed

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Can you please send me a picture so that I can advise you better.
Keep the affected area dry and wear sleeveless or cotton based top till then.
Waiting for your response.
Dr Manisha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 33 minutes later
here you go
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Precautions advised

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, sorry for the delay in response as I got struck in an emergency.
This is the inflammation of sweat gland most likely which is common in hot and humid climates and in patients with oily skin.
Just apply T-bact ointment twice a day and take a painkiller like Lyser-D (diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination) twice a day along.
Painkiller intake will reduce inflammation also and help in early recovery.
This is the treatment but to avoid it in future
- apply talcom powder in that area daily
- avoid deodorant till it heals
- avoid humid climates
- wear cotton based clothes as far as possible
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 16 minutes later
is there no permanent cure for this? this kinda boils are coming often. I thought its because of the heat in the body.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Precautions are the only cure

Detailed Answer:
Not really but definitely these are more common in hot climates and in people who sweat a lot.
Simple local hygiene will help a lot.
Talcum powder application in a generous amount and avoiding tight and synthetic clothes for long periods of time.
Also increase your water intake to more than at least 2 litres a day.
All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 3 hours later
thank you
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
Welcome dear.
In case you have any questions in future you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain