Suggest remedies for a tooth decay
My wife has teeth decay problem. Doctor suggested her to go for Root Canal Treatment. what do you suggest
Please upload scans of x ray.
Thanks for writing to us..
If your wife is having toothache and it is due to decay then it is most probably due to decay reaching the nerves present in the centre of the tooth.
In that case Root Canal Treatment is the best and only option to get permanent relief from pain.
It also saves the tooth..
Please upload scans of x ray of her teeth so that I can further have a look and guide you accordingly..
Hope this information helps..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Home remedies for tooth decay pain
- Tooth decay with wobbly tooth
- Significance jaundice tooth decay
- Vyvanse tooth decay
- Home remedies to cure tooth decay
- Suggest treatment for tooth sensitivitytooth pain and tooth decay
- Tooth decay and ciplox 500
- Statins tooth decay
- Tooth decay caused by vyvanse
- Hyperthyroidism tooth decay