Suggest permanent treatment for acne and black spots on the face, and hair fall

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: dear sir i am facing serious acne problems since 15 years..black spots on face and hairfall.loose body
I need permanent solution to my face
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Remedy for acne, spots and androgenetic alopecia

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.

I am Dr. Kakkar(dermatologist). I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.

You seem to have inflammatory acne and post acne hyperpigmentation as well as androgenetic alopecia.

I suggest you to apply topical Benzoyl peroxide gel, twice daily for your inflammatory acne. For acne spots you may apply a Kojic acid cream, twice daily.

For alopecia I would suggest Minoxidil solution, twice daily and oral Finasteride tab. Both of these are approved remedies for androgenetic alopecia in males.

All of these are prescription medications and I suggest you to talk to your local practitioner for a prescription regarding the same.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist