Suggest natural ways to terminate pregnancy

Question
I want to terminate Pregnancy naturally. Its been 2 weeks I missed my periods. I want a natural way of termination
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer....given below 
Detailed answer...
Although many natural methods are employed by different people for abortion but as doctor,I don't favour these because such methods tend to result in complications most of the time.
I would advise you to consult a doctor and get aborted medically.
Pregnancy upto 12 weeks can be terminated by the use of medicines like MTP  PILL.
This method is quite safe and can be undertaken under the guidance of a doctor.
Self medications for abortion should be avoided as it can lead to various complications and can be fatal sometimes.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks