Suggest medication to stop bleeding caused by piles
Relevant medication options provided.
I can certainly understand your concerns.
I apologize for the delayed response owing to my hectic work schedule.
Styptovit E is not efficient enough to stop bleeding manifestations.
In individuals on anticoagulant therapy, Drugs like Traneximic acid or Tranexa can be non specifically used to arrest excessive bleed.
Only if your wife is specifically on heparin or warfarin then either protamine sulfate or vitamin k1 analogue respectively has to be given based on lab monitoring of blood coagulation profile studies under expert medical guidance.
Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe it to her.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of piles
- Frequent bowel movements stomach burns colonoscopy shows piles suggest medication
- Pile bleeding caused by aspirin
- Chronic bleeding piles causes
- Drugs/medication for chronic bleeding piles
- Suffering from piles looking for medication
- Medical test for piles
- Irritation during bm bleeding is it piles ayurvedic medication
- What causes bleeding piles
- Bleeding piles precautions diet suggestion
- What does this lipid profile test result indicate?
- What are the symptoms of mononucleosis?
- What causes constant diarrhoea while on Lithium?
- Is frequent defecation an effective method to pass THC detox test?
- How long should i take Nasonex and Montair LC for allergies?
- How to gain weight?
- What causes difficulty in losing weight along with numbness in hands and...
- What does cochran drug screening detect?
- What causes recurrent ulcers in mouth despite taking medication?
- Suggest treatment for complete ACL tear in knee