Suggest medication for severe body pain

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 28 Dec 2015 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have all over body pain and severe back and shoulder pain . My doctor today prescribed meTrika 0.5
At night and Flexon MR twice 9 am and 9 pm. Please advise.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Likely viral infection.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for your query

I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You have whole body pain and backache. It is most likely viral pain. Your doctor is right in prescribing flexion MR for symptomatic relief of pain. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. I wanted to ask you :-
1. Since when you are having pain?
2. Whether you have fever?
I will also advise you to get your vitamin D test because vitamin D deficiency can also such pains.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.

Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.

Wishing you a good health.