Suggest dosage for Duoluton -L
I will be undergoing IUI next month. Doctor suggested to take Duoluton L from fifth day. However, I missed taking them and today is the 8th day.
Can I still start taking the tablets from today onwards?
Better to start after informing your doctor
Thanks for the query.
I understand your concern.
Duoluton l is combined hormonal birth control pill.
In preceeding cycle of IUI it can be given for the purpose of minimizing the effect of natural hormones.
Usually these tablets should be started during first five days for better effect.
Now also you can start, but this will prolong your menstrual cycle and can delay the withdrawal bleeding and therefore IUI.
So, better to inform to your doctor before taking tablets and proceed according to her advice.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usage of duoluton
- Duoluton tablet used what
- Difference between duoluton and duolutonl
- Irregular periods taking duoluton is there thyroid problem suggestion
- Duoluton medicine affects pregnancy
- Duoluton l effects on pregnancy
- Duoluton l tablet is for unmarried
- Why is duoluton tablets used
- Why is duoluton tablet is taken
- Duoluton l medicin