Suggest appropriate medication for severe cold, sore throat and body aches

Question
I have severe cold, soar throat and body pains from past 3 days. It is getting very high during night. I rarely use any tablets for cold and cough. Please suggest any tablets with low dosage.
Tue, 29 May 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Viral flu

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for posting the query,

The symptoms suggests to be due to viral flu. If the fever is there for more than 3 days then an investigations are needed. Get CBC, Malarial parasite, WIDAL and urine routine done.

For symptomatic relief you can take Tab. Hifenac P and Combiflam 1 tablet each for 2 times a day. These medicines are safe.

Share the reports for further opinion.

Any issue do follow up.