Suggest alternative treatment for relieving pain due to arthritis
Chondroitin and diacerin supplements will help.
Thanks for posting your query.
For knee pain caused by arthritis at your age you need supplements like Glucosamine sulphate ( which you are already taking ) along with chondriotin, MSM and Diacerin. A proper combination of all these supplements is not available over the counter. You will need proper prescriptions from your orthopedician for this. Having regular calcium and vitamin D3 supplements will also help.
Do continue with hot compress, mild pain killers, knee brace and regular physiotherapy exercises to maintain the tone of your knee muscles.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Arthritis finger pain treatment
- Best treatment for arthritis pain
- Suggest treatment for arthritis pain and skin rash
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Pain treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for arthritis
- Suggest treatment for psorattic arthritis
- Suggest treatment for numbnesslower back pain arthritis