Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Suggest Psychologist as my mother is not able to sleep

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Addiction Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 1486 Questions
Hello i need to chat to a Psycologist please please someone do its emergency, my mother can not sleep and became like crazy people please someone chat.
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Preeti Parakh 27 hours later
Brief Answer: As below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic! I understand you are extremely worried for your mother. Please let me know in what way she is behaving that appears abnormal to you. Please also let me know if this has ever happened in the past or not. I guess she is probably talking to herself or talking weirdly and that has alarmed you. Most probably it is a psychotic episode. There are a number of medicines available these days which give excellent results. Please do not worry. She will be fine. Just give me more details so that I can be more precise in my opinion. Best wishes. Dr Preeti Parakh MD Psychiatry
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor