Suggest Multi-vitamin supplements for laziness at work

Dr. Arnab Banerjee

Critical Care Specialist

Posted on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hello doc
Can suggest some good multi vitamin tablet ?
I feel some laziness at work some times .
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
follow the advises.. maintain a healthy lifestyle..

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX Welcome to HCM..

I've gone through your query and let me inform you that first of all , at your age, it's always advisable to replenish with natural resources rather than taking some multi-vitamin..

However can you please clarify whether it's laziness or drowsiness that you feel at work ?

Also let me know how do sleep at night (quite often late night sleeping causes inadequate sleep duration , leading in next day's sleepiness/tiredness)..

Also what kind of job do you do - is it desk job / requires lot of physical activities ?

Any other problems that you're facing in recent past ?

Anything else which is bothering you lately ?

Any past medical/surgical history ?

Have you ever under gone any kind of health check-up for any ailments recently ? (if yes then please share how're those results)..

Please get back to me with all these details so that I can guide you in a more specific fashion..

In the meanwhile please concentrate on taking home-cooked nutritious diet(avoid too many junk food, carbonated fizzy drinks, commercial juices ), take a high protein balanced diet enriched in fiber along with fresh fruits(rather than any canned/packaged juice)..

Please don't indulge in to too many caffeinated drinks..Drink plenty of water instead, maintain 3-3.5 Ltr of water intake per day..

Maintain a early bed-time (at least before midnight) and aim for Eight hours sleep per night to be specific..

Let me know all those details, and feel free to discuss any other queries , I'll be glad to help you out..

Take Care
Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Arnab Banerjee 14 minutes later
Its more often a drowsiness
Late night sleep - Yes
Desk job
Few months back i was diagnosis jaundice but now is Ok,
Full body Health check up - NO

Brief Answer:
follow as already advised along with the following advises..

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX Welcome back..
Thanks for following up..

Now Jaundice can be due to several reasons, however from your response , I'm assuming it's either Hepatitis A/Hepatitis E (let me know if otherwise)..

Now partial reason for your weakness can be inadequate sleep timings , so please go back to my previous answer where you'll find the answer..

Weakness can be there after any viral illness(most of the hepatitis to be specific )..

So in that case , you may take Cap A-Z Gold 1 Cap once daily after breakfast for one month and see how you stay..

Please ensure proper drinking water(mineral water and home U.V.R.O water only..)

Now as I've already mentioned, multivitamin alone can't provide benefit, so you need to follow dietary as well as lifestyle modifications(follow my advises in the previous reply)..

Let me know if there's any doubts..

Take Care
Kind Regards

Follow up: Dr. Arnab Banerjee 16 hours later
Ok thanku so much doctor, appreciate it!
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You're always welcome to have my suggestions..

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX , you're most welcome ..

I'm glad that my advice has benefited you..

For future reference you can always get in touch with me , below is my direct follow-up link through which you can contact me anytime anywhere , I'll be happy to help -

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=71041

Take Care
Kind Regards