Owl Image

Suffering from hair fall. Suggest home remedy

Poor

ENT Specialist
Question
I suffer from hairfall continously kindly give home remedies to hair grow
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 in Natural and Home Remedies

Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 1 hour later

Thanks for the query, To control hair fall both- allopathic and home remedies are there. As you need only home remedies, so I will focus more as per your need.

EGG TREATMENT---
Crack open an egg, beat it and apply over scalp leave it in for about 1-2 hours and wash
Yogurt treatment
Well get some organic yogurt and apply, leave on for about 1 hour and shower
Yogurt works great for the skin as well. Take some yogurt and use a brush to apply on your face well you can always use your hands but the brush is always neater. Leave it on for about 20 minutes or until it dries and then wash.

HOT OIL TREATMENT

Get some oil olive/ coconut oil. I'd personally recommend olive oil , heat it up for about 10 secs and then apply leave on for about 1 hour an then shower.

These were simple remedies, but there are some well known combinations that you may try.----

1-- XXXXXXX Hair Oil.

1/2 tsp. XXXXXXX essential oil.
1/2 tsp. jojoba oil.
Mix ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Apply on the scalp a leave it for a few hours before washing it off.

2----. Hair Formula.

1 cup aloe vera gel.
4 tbs. XXXXXXX cider vinegar.
1 tbs. nettle tincture.
1/2 tsp. vitamin E oil.
1/2 tsp. XXXXXXX essential oil.
Mix ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Apply a small amount on the scalp once a day.

Try any of these regimen atleast for 15 days and, I am sure you will feel better.

Hope this answer will help you and I am ready for future follow ups.