Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Suffering from frequent urination and premature ejaculation. Suggest some medicine

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 415 Questions
Hello Doctor ,
I am recently Married for 3 months now. From the day one I ejaculated very fast . in 30 sec ..
Also I Urinate very fast after i take any liquid . And cant hold it long enough if I think of Urinating .. Sperm quantity looks less ..

Please suggest any medicine

Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 40 minutes later

At the outset congratulations to you for recent marriage and wish both of you a very satisfied married life.

The quantity of semen (white fluid) has nothing to do with ill health or poor sexuality.
Sperms are not visible to naked eye and can be seen under microscope. Again no. of sperms weather less or high cannot be determined by semen's look and even a single sperm can give rise to baby and has nothing to do with sexual problems as in your case.

You mention that when you think of urinating, you cannot hold back urine. This means problem is there in mind not with urine/penis/semen.

It seems in your case, there is no link between "urine coming fast" and "semen coming fast", as perhaps what you presume.

Getting hyper aroused, anxious, going to bed room in hurry, not in a calm state, some other preoccupation in mind during that period, not liking some attributes of your partner, your partner not being active during "sex", not spending enough time in pre-fore-play and fore play, indulging in sex under alcohol or other drug influence are some common psychological causes.

Before trying for medications one should look for above mentioned factora and work over it; if not You can follow "squeeze technique" with or without medications.

Commonly used medications for such states are SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) group.

But, again it may not be a good idea to jump to medications straight rather than to understand phases of sexual cycle and to follow above mentioned principles.

or to seek an expert (psychiatrist/sexologist)

Hope his addresses your query and I am available for further query
Wish you a satisfied sex life
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor